APEC Water Systems high capacity filter set is made with high quality filtration components to provide a longer lasting filter set to protect and prolong the lifespan of your reverse osmosis system. Premium quality pre-filters and 4th stage filter lasts 6 to 12 months for high performance contaminant removal. These standard size in-line filters are 10 in. and feature 1/4 in. quick-connect fittings for durable and easy filter change-outs. These filters are compatible with APEC Water Systems Countertop reverse osmosis drinking water system (RO-CTOP).
- Filter is constructed with high quality food grade polypropylene material
- Equipped with 1/4 in. quick-connect input/output for easy filter replacements
- Include 4 filters total for complete reverse osmosis filtration
- 1st stage high-capacity 10 in. inline polypropylene sediment depth filter will effectively remove dirt, sand and sediment from the water
- 2nd stage high capacity 10 in. inline coconut shell carbon filter to remove chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness and colors
- 3rd stage select FILMTEC (DOW chemical) high rejection TFC reverse osmosis membrane removes up to 99% of total dissolved solids (TDS) and contaminants such as arsenic, lead, fluoride, chromium, radium, bacteria, viruses and much more
- 4th stage high capacity 10 in. inline coconut shell carbon filter removes any possible residual tastes
There are no reviews yet.