The Bosch GBM9-16 120-Volt 5/8 in. Corded Drill/Mixer is a heavy-duty drill that doubles as a material mixer, from paint to plaster and more. This drill/mixer has variable speed control and it has both forward and reverse drilling at 0-700 no-load RPM for applications in wood or metal. The all-ball bearing motor and precision-cut steel gears deliver plenty of power for high-torque mixing jobs. In mixing, higher speed is best for materials with low viscosity such as paint or sealing compounds. Lower speed, higher torque mixing works for mortar or epoxy resin. This drill/mixer features a 360° rotatable D handle, for maximum comfort during all-day applications. It diminishes vibration while allowing the user to adjust to the desired position.
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck supports a wide variety of drilling and mixing accessories
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip for increased comfort
- Magnesium front housing for increased durability
- Extra-long 8 ft. rubber cord with 3-prong ground plug offers greater versatility on the jobsite
- 2-finger trigger design and lock-on button for ease of operation
- Includes: auxiliary handle and chuck key
There are no reviews yet.