The Crescent Fiberglass Rip Hammer sports a forged steel head with Permabond technology to ensure a durable connection to the handle. Its head, bell, striking face, back and sides are polished for durability and its rip claw is ideal for pulling nails and demolition work. A molded nylon jacket covers the fiberglass handle to resist overstrike breakage and the hammer is factory balanced for greater control and striking power.
- Forged steel, with a polished finish on the head, bell, striking face, back and sides
- Maximum-strength head and claw forged of carbon steel, finished with a corrosion and rust resistant clear coat
- Solid fiberglass handle covered with a molded nylon jacket
- Extended steel throat prevents breakage due to overstrike
- Contoured handle to increase comfort and reduce fatigue
- Factory balanced for maximum striking power and control
- Convenient magnetic nail starter
- Permabond construction securely attaches the head to the handle
- Rip claws designed to pull nails efficiently
- Comfortable cushion-grip handle with an enlarged base for butting materials
There are no reviews yet.