Crescent Adjustable Wrenches feature a large knurl for easy adjustment and a tight jaw fit. Its hex jaw design helps reduce slippage and tightly grips the fastener for solid, secure operation, while the corrosion-resistant chrome finish helps prevent rusting. A wide handle design provides comfort and reduces fatigue during extended use, ideal for both pros and do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
- The original adjustable wrench, made by the world-famous Crescent® brand
- Laser etched scale in both SAE Standard and Metric sizes allows easy identification
- Larger knurl for easy adjustment ensures a tight jaw fit
- Hex jaw design reduces slippage by gripping fasteners tightly
- Large capacity 2-7/16″, 62mm hex jaw fits a wide range of fastener sizes
- Tapered handle for better two-handed grip and reduced weight improves comfort and reduces fatigue
- Heat-treated forged alloy steel for toughness and durability
- Tension spring stabilizes jaw and allows easy knurl adjustment
- Chrome plated finish wipes clean easily and resists rust or corrosion
- Polished head and satin finished handle
There are no reviews yet.