The 20-Volt MAX XR 1/2 in. Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil delivers up to 330 ft./lbs. maximum of fastening torque and a lightweight, ergonomic design. This tool also features Precision Wrench Control, which helps to prevent overtightening in forward and fastener run-off in reverse. This Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench is ideal for grooved couplings, pipe flanges, wheel lugs, concrete anchor setting and many other applications where a lot of torque is needed in a compact space.
- Up to 330 ft./lbs. maximum of fastening torque at only 3.48 lbs.
- Includes the new precision wrench control feature, which helps add more control when using the tool in forward and reverse, in forward, the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening, in reverse, the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off
- 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime versus brushed model
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces
- DCB205-2CK 20-Volt MAX 5.0 Ah XR battery X2, provides up to 10 Amp hours of capacity
- DCB205-2CK charges all 12-Volt, 20-Volt and 60-Volt MAX batteries at a 4 Amp charge rate
- DCB205-2CK kit includes a soft bag for additional tool storage
- DCB205-2CK batteries come with a 3-year free service warranty
- DCB205-2CK 3-LED fuel gauge system for immediate feedback on the state of charge
- DCB205-2CK no memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCB205-2CK 2 DCB205 5.0 Ah batteries, 1 DCB115 charger, soft bag included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov