The DHS790AT2 offers flexible power options-corded for unlimited runtime or cordless for portability powered by DEWALT brushless motor technology. Accuracy is delivered through adjustable miter scale with 11-positive stops and high visibility bevel scale the CUTLINE blade positioning system. The kit includes 2 60-Volt MAX lithium-ion battery packs, a dual port fast charger and the DC120A corded power supply. For a limited time get a bonus stand with purchase.
- Flexible power options-corded or cordless
- Accuracy cutline blade positioning system and highly visible miter and bevel scales
- Runtime-310 cross cuts in 31/4 in. base molding
- Portability-compact design weighs only 56 lbs.
- Ideal for cutting stair tread, crown molding and baseboard
- Includes saw, charger, 2-batteries, corded power supply, blade, wrench and dust bag
- DWX723-includes stand, convertible work stops/supports and 2-mounting brackets
- DWX723-weighs 35 lbs.
- DWX723-5-1/2 in. beam extends to support up to 16 ft. of material and up to 500 lbs.
- DWX723-work stops and supports can be quickly repositioned along the rail
- DWX723-extension lock levers allow for fast and secure tightening of extensions
- DWX723-mounting brackets allow for easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
There are no reviews yet.