This 3-1/2 in. 20 TPI T-Shank jig saw blade is designed for clean scroll cutting in wood. The blade features DEWALT’s IRON BLAST TECHNOLOGY, a process that strengthens the blade’s tang to resist fatigue and reduce breaks. The narrow blade design allows for a sharp turning radius and precision ground teeth cut smoothly to help resist burning. These blades are made with global materials.
- More cuts, fewer breaks: iron blast technology strengthens the blade’s tang to resist fatigue and reduce breaks
- Cut tight curves in wood: narrow design allows for sharp turning radius
- Precision ground teeth cut smoothly to help resist burning
- T-shank design
- For clean wood scroll cutting application
- Made with global materials
There are no reviews yet.