The Freeman PCN50 Pneumatic 15° 2 in. Coil Siding Nailer is specifically designed for speed and durability, making it the perfect choice for installing cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, siding, and fencing. This air powered nail gun is compatible with 12 and 13-Gauge 15° wire or plastic collated coil roofing nails from 1-1/16 in. to 2 in. The one piece drive blade and anodized aluminum cylinder extend the life of the tool. The body of this rugged roofing nailer is constructed of die cast magnesium for low weight and durability. A side loading magazine holds up to 120 roofing nails and the transparent bucket allows you to easily check how many nails are left while you are working. The magnetic nail holder makes it easy to align the nails when loading and ensures jam-free firing. The bump fire mode allows you to work with speed, and the adjustable shingle guide drives the nails with consistent spacing. A comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control when working for long periods of time at the job site. Included with this nail gun are a belt hook, air tool, and adjustment tools. This roofing nailer will allow you to complete DIY home improvement and repair projects as well as professional construction contracts fast and easy, saving time and money. The Pneumatic 15° 2 in. Coil Siding Nailer is covered by Freeman’s 7-year Limited Warranty and 90-day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Designed for the installation of cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, siding, and fencing
- Compatible with 12 and 13-Gauge 15 degree wire or plastic collated coil roofing nails from 1-1/16 in. to 2 in.
- Magnesium body results in a rugged and lightweight tool great for extended use
- Anodized aluminum cylinder for long lasting durability
- 1-piece drive blade of hardened steel
- Bump fire trigger drives nails with speed
- Adjustable shingle guide drives the nails with consistent spacing
- Equipped with a trigger safety lock to prevent accidental firing
- Tool-free finger depth adjust for various applications
- Transparent bucket to easily monitor fastener levels
- Magnetic nail holder makes it easy to align the nails when loading and ensures jam-free firing
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
- No mar safety tip prevents damage to your working surface
- 360° adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face
- Air filter/anti-dust cap protects internal components from debris
- Includes belt hook, air tool oil, and adjustment tools
- Covered by Freeman’s 7-year limited warranty and 90-day wearable parts warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.