To keep your water tasting and smelling great consider installing the GE Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System. This water filter is installed under your sink for a discreet appearance and filters up to 10 Gal. of water daily. The reverse osmosis membrane helps reduce microscopic contaminants such as arsenic, lead and ammonia, for better tasting water for drinking and cooking. The filter indicator reminds you when to replace the filter.
- Reverse osmosis filtration water is filtered 3-times
- Chrome faucet with filter replacement indicator faucet and full installation kit included
- Premium filtration certified to reduce lead, arsenic, pesticides and more than 10-other contaminants
- 6-month filter life- filter should be replaced at most every 6-months for best filtration results
- Uses replacement filter FX12P
- Membrane should be replaced at most every 12-months for best filtration results
- Uses replacement membrane FX12M
- Valve offers 1 GPM water flow at 125 psi drop
- Includes system filters, membrane, storage tank and full installation kit
There are no reviews yet.