We offer a broad line of polyurethane dead blow hammers in ball peen, standard 1-piece, slim line 1-piece, and sledge head 1-piece types, all built with the strength and innovation that define GearWrench. Each hammers’ head contains a canister full of steel shot that creates a dead blow effect, sustaining impact, maximizing force, reducing rebound, and absorbing the shock of impact. The handles are reinforced with steel for strength and also feature a knurled texture for improved grip. The flanged back end of the handle won’t slip past your grip. The ball peen type has a steel face and peen which allows for conventional use in striking punches and chisels, as well as shaping and straightening unhardened metals. The standard, slim line, and sledge head 1-piece types have a durable, hot-cast polyurethane coating which resists chipping or splitting, and is non-marring and non-sparking. The hot-cast polyurethane coating also reduces noise when striking metal.
- Canister filled with steel shot in the hammer’s head creates a dead blow effect to reduce rebound
- Dead blow design also sustains impact, maximizes force, and absorbs the shock of impact
- Non-sparking, hot-cast polyurethane body covers the steel shot chamber and the steel reinforced handle, no exposed metal
- Polyurethane face doesn’t mar surfaces or absorb liquids, resists chipping and splitting, and reduces striking noise
- Steel reinforced handle is strong and safe, built to resist breaking from an overstrike
- Knurled texture on the handle with a flanged back end combine for a sure non-slip grip
- Red polyurethane body is highly visible and durable enough for heavy-duty work
- Meets or exceeds US federal specification GGG-H-33A
There are no reviews yet.