General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The new Lighted Cordless Precision Screwdriver (502) from General Tools and Instruments (General) is a first-of-its-kind tool that can handle all of those difficult, repetitive fastening jobs involving tiny screws in tight spaces where it is difficult to see. It’s perfect for on-the-go technicians and anyone who works with small parts and micro assemblies.
- Cordless precision screwdriver is the perfect tool for on-the-go technicians, great for computer, electronics and industrial applications
- Super torque drive applies more than 100 rpm through a single forward/reverse toggle switch
- A bright LED bathes the tip in light; it’s great for handling tiny screws in tight spaces
- First of its kind mini power screwdriver comes with 6 popular bits: Philips #0 and #1, slotted 1/8 and 1/16 in. and Torx T5 and T6
- A quick-change chuck makes changing bits easy on this power screwdriver
- Chuck is compatible with all industry-standard micro (4 mm) bits
- Ergonomic handle and a strong battery-powered motor suit this electric screwdriver for many commercial and home applications
- Includes 2 AAA batteries that provide more than 6 hours of power
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.