The Hilti 120 Volt ST 1800 adjustable screwdriver will give you a time savings of up to 30% compared to welding over the course of the job. No bending over for every fastener hence less operator fatigue. Not weather dependent Little time lost to adverse weather conditions (rain, snow) compared to traditional methods. It has faster drill speed and less feed pressure required to make fastening. Built to last even when used in the toughest applications. Great for driving self-drilling and self-tapping screws in a wide range of materials including steel, aluminum and wood.
- Package includes 1 ST 1800 adjustable torque screwdriver (378546) with stand (2217520)
- Screw length minimum: 0.75 in.
- Screw length max: 1.57 in.
- Height can be adjusted (80-130 cm)
- Depth gauge – controls compression of the sealing washer to help ensure a tight seal
- Torque clutch – helps to prevent over-driving or screw head breakage
- Quick release chuck 1/4 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.