This comprehensive Mechanics Tool Set from Husky includes a generous arsenal of sockets, wrenches and bit sockets to complete nearly any fastening task big or small. Each instruments measured capacity is deeply engraved into its body, providing wear resistance for years of easy readability. A corresponding compartment for each tool is molded into the plastic storage case, making it easy to identify and transport each of the 194-pieces in this set. These durable tools are forged from Chrome Alloy steel designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent use and are coated with a protective finish that wipes clean easily and inhibits corrosion. The 125 different standard and deep sockets along with the 14 combination wrenches allow you to tackle any fastening or repair project. This is the perfect portable set for both professional and DIY mechanics to get the job done.
- Set includes three 72-tooth ratchets: 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. drive, 23 standard 6-point 1/4 in. drive sockets, 22 deep 6-point 1/4 in. drive sockets, 26 standard 6-point 3/8 in. drive sockets, 21 deep 6-point 3/8 in. drive sockets, 10 hex bit 3/8 in. drive sockets, 1 spark plug 3/8 in. drive socket, 22 standard 12-point sockets, fourteen 12-point combination wrenches and 52 accessories
- 72-tooth ratchets need an only 5° arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick-release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Tools are forged from chromium-vanadium (Cr-V) steel for outstanding durability and strength
- Sockets and wrenches feature chamfered lead-ins to help provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets and wrenches are designed with off-corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Wrenches feature a 12-point box-end design and 15 offset for increased clearance
- Bit sockets attached to 3/8 in. drive tools provide a longer handle and more leverage than standard hex keys or screwdrivers
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat-treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization
- Call HD-Husky for customer service and support
There are no reviews yet.