Husky combination wrenches are manufactured from Chrome Alloy steel and heat treated for added strength and wear protection; providing durability for a lifetime of hard use. Both the open and box end features chamfered lead-ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners every time. Their polished chrome finish resist rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean of oil and dirt.
- 15° offset box end provides added clearance
- 12-point box end design
- Large hard stamped size markings for easy identification
- Box end features off-corner loading that virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Nickel-chrome plating provides a lifetime of protection
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Open-end allows the wrench to be slid into position from the side of the fastener
- Box end provides additional leverage and less likelihood of slipping when used on hard to remove fasteners
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto fasteners
- Alloy steel construction provides long lasting performance
- Full polish chrome finish protects from corrosion
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
There are no reviews yet.