Johnson’s 40-6224 Industrial Dot Laser is a great tool to have when you need a small but efficient laser. The compact size allows for easy transportation and it is designed to withstand any work area. Another plus to this laser is that it is water and oil proof. This laser is made with a green beam that is 400% more visible than a red laser.
- Laser beam is aligned to be concentric with the outside diameter of the brass housing. This allows the installer to use the outside of the case for centering and positioning the beam. Projects a vertical and horizontal laser chalk line
- Solid brass industrial grade housing protects laser diode – won’t rust or spark
- Solid glass optics are designed for harsh work environments
- Wedge internal prisms steer beam and maintain beam alignment for impact resistance
- “O-ring seal – water and oil proof to IP67 standards
- Beam-on indicator verifies unit is working from a distance
- Accessory parts available include Mounting Bracket (40-6229), Aperture Pack (40-6226) and 70 Degree Fan Angle Line Generator Lens (40-6228)
- 40-6224 Includes > Green industrial alignment dot laser with 110V AC adapter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.