Johnson’s 40-6240 Precision Laser is designed to be used for site layouts, crosscut and break measurements, slope, conveyors, and grade and transit work. Built in are two level vials that can read level and plumb. With a solid aluminum frame and end caps, this laser will last you many years of trouble free service.
- Measures level or pump using precision level vial or two plump vials that are built in and factory set
- Green beam is 40% more visible than red beam
- Turn the laser on by turning the battery cap
- Mark the center of the laser dot and subtract 1/2 in. to reference the bottom of the level
- Working edge is machine flat to 0.005 in.
- Solid aluminum frame- one piece case design won’t bend or twist and it’s weather protected
- Recessed level vials are easy to read, but well protected
- 1/4 in. 20 thread mounting hole can be mounted to standard camera tripods for stand alone operation
- 40-6240 Includes > Laser, 2 “CR123A” lithium photo batteries
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.