Johnson’s electronic self-leveling pipe laser offers construction professionals the accuracy, convenience and durability needed for a diverse range of working conditions. This pro quality tool offers an accuracy of ±1/16 in. at 100 ft. and is programmable with a desired rate of slope from -20 to +40 degrees. Its large, illuminated OLED display is easy to see and to use. And its infrared remote control works over long distances, to keep you out of the trench. Designed for easy use, the laser dot center feature automatically centers the laser dot on the target. This pipe laser is enclosed in a solid metal nitrogen-purged housing to ensure the tool can withstand the rigors of even the roughest jobsite and will not be damaged when exposed to wet work environments (IP68). We’ve included everything you need to get your jobsite up and running – the laser comes with a NiMH rechargeable battery pack, alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), remote control with 9V battery, small and large targets, car adapter charger with a conversion plug, 6.4V AC battery adapter, (5) leg sets for the most common pipe sizes and a hard-shell carrying case.
- Large, illuminated OLED display makes information easy to see and use
- Easy grade input to enter by individual digit for quick set-up changes
- Infrared remote control works over long distances providing real time data between remote and pipe laser
- Laser dot center feature automatically centers laser dot on target
- Battery indicator monitors battery level in rechargeable and alkaline battery packs
- Sleep mode turns off laser beam and display
- 40-6690 Includes > Laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), remote control 2 “AA” alkaline batteries, small and large target, car adapter charger w/conversion plug, 6.4V AC battery adapter, 5 leg sets, and hard-shell carrying case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.