Protect yourself when working near an energized source. Clearly marked with the official 1000-Volt rating symbol, Klein insulated tools exceed IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools. 2 layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock. Built to handle the tough jobs with ease.
- Durable, 2-layer, molded insulation
- 1000V rated for safety
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900: 2012, ASTM F1505-10
- Cushion-grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Overall length: 8-5/16 in. (212 mm); shank length: 4 in. (102 mm)
- Custom US-made steel tool
- #2 Square recess tip
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.