A tool designed with your hand in mind. Even more power for easier working. KNIPEX quality-engineered and manufactured in Germany. KNIPEX specializes in the development and production of high-quality pliers and is Europe’s leading manufacturer of these products. It all started back in 1882 when C. Gustav Putsch set up his own forge shop in Cronenberg (now a suburb of Wuppertal). We are an independent fourth-generation family company. KNIPEX concentrates our knowledge and expertise on pliers. This is the only way to justify our claim that we are the best supplier in terms of quality, innovation and efficiency. Our success is assured by 800 qualified employees and we attach the greatest importance to their basic and advanced training. The steel KNIPEX uses is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8% carbon and defined parts of chromium and vanadium, guaranteeing optimum cutting performance and service life even though it requires special production and costs a bit more. But our high product demands require this.
- Black atramentized chrome vanadium heavy-duty electric steel, forged and multi-stage oil-hardened
- Includes 2 internal snap ring pliers and 2 external snap ring pliers
- Includes models: 48 11 J1, 48 11 J2, 49 11 A1 and 49 11 A2
- With practical, adjustable quick release fastener
- Tool roll made of hard-wearing polyester fabric
- Non-slip plastic coated insulated handles
- Includes nylon pouch with snap lock
- Handle design plastic coated
- Fixed tip type
- Limited lifetime warranty, any product manufactured by KNIPEX that fails due to workmanship or materials will be replaced at no charge
There are no reviews yet.