A tool designed with your hand in mind. Even more power for easier working. KNIPEX quality-engineered and manufactured in Germany. KNIPEX specializes in the development and production of high-quality pliers and is Europe’s leading manufacturer of these products. It all started back in 1882 when C. Gustav Putsch set up his own forge shop in Cronenberg (now a suburb of Wuppertal). We are an independent fourth-generation family company. KNIPEX concentrates our knowledge and expertise on pliers. This is the only way to justify our claim that we are the best supplier in terms of quality, innovation and efficiency. Our success is assured by 800 qualified employees and we attach the greatest importance to their basic and advanced training. The steel KNIPEX uses is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8% carbon and defined parts of chromium and vanadium, guaranteeing optimum cutting performance and service life even though it requires special production and costs a bit more. But our high product demands require this.
- Europe’s leading designer or high-quality pliers, founded in 1882
- Includes combination pliers, a diagonal cutter and KNIPEX cobra high-tech water pump pliers
- Insulated comfort grip 2-color dual component handles are 1000-Volt VDE-tested
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty electric steel, forged, and multi-stage oil-hardened
- Includes models: 03 02 180, 70 02 160, and 87 01 250
- Non-slip plastic coated insulated handles
- Limited lifetime warranty, any product manufactured by KNIPEX that fails due to workmanship or materials will be replaced at no charge
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.