KNIPEX Tools is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. KNIPEX Pliers, Cutters, Insulated Tools and other products have been the tools of choice for Professional Tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. This 9 in. High Leverage Combination Plier features a dual component grip for optimal comfort and tool control. The tether attachment point is lug welded to the handle to ensure optimal tether strength and keeps the tool close, even if dropped from a high work-area. From start to finish, KNIPEX Tools are made utilizing the highest quality materials and are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance.
- Heavy duty pliers with gripping zones for flat and round materials
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil hardened
- Long cutting edges for thicker cables
- Dual-component comfort grip includes a tether attachment point for fall protection
- Requires 35% less effort than conventional combination pliers
- Easier cutting, powerful gripping, bending and pulling
- Induction hardened cutting edges (approx. 63 HRC) for cutting soft, hard, piano and ACSR wire
There are no reviews yet.