KNIPEX Angled Long Nose Pliers with Cutter offer elastic precision points and half round, long jaws with serrated gripping surfaces for the ultimate grip. The slim precision tips withstand high demands, particularly bending loads and cutting edges that can cut medium hard wire up to 3.2 mm in diameter and hard wire up to a diameter of 2.2 mm. The tether attachment point is lug welded to the handle to ensure optimal tether strength and keeps the tool close, even if dropped from a high work-area. KNIPEX Tools is the worlds largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. KNIPEX Pliers, Cutters, Insulated Tools and other products have been the tools of choice for Professional Tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. KNIPEX Tools are made from start to finish utilizing the highest quality materials. Based in Germany, KNIPEX Tools are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance.
- Half round, long jaws with serrated gripping surfaces (Angled)
- High-strength jaws and tips bend and snap back into place easily no deformation
- Induction-hardened cutting edges that cut medium hard wire up to 3.2 mm Dia and hard wire 2.2 mm Dia
- High-grade special tool steel forged, oil-hardened
- Cross hatched gripping surfaces, knurled
- Comfort grip handles for an ergonomic hold
- Tether attachment keeps the tool close, even if dropped from a high work-area
- KNIPEX Lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.