Rip Guides attach quickly and easily to the Adaptive Cutting System 62 in. Guide Track to provide accurate measurement and material stops when making cuts up to 13 in. W in solid wood, plywood and other sheet goods. Rip Stops make guided cutting even easier and more accurate. Rip Guides also eliminate the hassle and potential inaccuracies of measuring and marking every cut.
- Precision guides for making accurate, repeatable cuts up to 13 in. W when using the Adaptive Cutting system plunge saw and 62 in. guide track
- Versatile for making clean, straight rip cuts up to 13 in. W
- Precise measuring with built-in adjustable guides and hairline measurement indicators
- Attach quickly when needed and easily removable without losing calibration
- Safe cutting is provided by positioning the 62 in. guide track precisely while the saw moves over the material
- Adjustable leveling pins position the 62 in. guide track exactly on all thicknesses
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.