The Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a labyrinth construction that seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for a long-life, with an additional, protective zigzag varnish that seals the motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation. This UL-listed grinder provides high-output power with its 7.5 Amp motor that maintains a 11,000 RPM speed to produce excellent grinding with a 2-1/2 in. small-circumference, barrel-grip handle for added comfort. All ball-bearing design and metal gear housing provide durability.
- 7.5 Amp motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 lbs.)
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes
- Switch is located on side of the motor housing for operator convenience
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/2 in.) for added comfort
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned every 90°
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- 1-year warranty
- Includes: 4-1/2 in. grinding wheel (741424-8-1), wheel guard (125273-5), lock nut (193465-4), lock nut wrench (782422-3), inner flange (224399-1), side handle (153489-2)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.