This Makita 1-1/8 in. Rotary Hammer Drill can work in any of 3 modes of operation: rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammering only. The drill’s hammering action is disengaged when the drill is idle, which reduces fatigue. The 6.7 Amp motor can produce as many as 4500 BPM ― enough hammering for many tough tasks. It also has an LED light that shines on the work surface so you can see what you’re doing. A padded grip and side handle provide more comfort and control.
- Includes hammer drill, side handle, depth gauge and tool case
- Delivers 2.1 ft. lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Torque-limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- 1-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous operation
- Ergonomic l-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control
- Engineered with field core, interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Extended life brushes for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 1-year warranty
- Makita motor advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Includes: side handle, depth gauge, tool case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.