Makita created a new class in cordless with 18-Volt LXT Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12-Volt handling with 18-Volt performance and compatibility with the worlds largest 18-Volt cordless tool system. The 18-Volt LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 11/16 Rotary Hammer (accepts SDS-PLUS bits) is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead conditions. The XRH06RBX has an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has 2-mode operation for rotation only or hammering with rotation, with 0-680 RPM, 0-4, 800 BPM and 0.88 ft. lbs. / 1.2 Joules of impact energy for fast and efficient drilling. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in LED lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes. Its part of Makitas expanding 18-Volt LXT system, the worlds largest cordless tool system powered by 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18-Volt LXT batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Brushless motor delivers 0-680 RPM, 0-4, 800 BPM and 0.88 ft. lbs./1.2 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4 in.
- Weighs only 4.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- For dust management use dust extraction cup (198362-9) with side handle spacer (122810-6), side handle base (450120-4) and bolt (921919-9)
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- 2-mode operation for rotation only or hammering with rotation for multiple applications
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- 18-Volt compact LXT lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18-Volt compact lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge
- 18-Volt compact lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.