The MILWAUKEE M18 RADIUS Compact Site Light with Flood Mode provides a two-in-one solution for area and task lighting for less to carry. The compact LED light delivers 2,200 lumens in area mode and 1,000 lumens in flood mode. The Milwaukee compact site light offers up to 18 hours of runtime with an M18 XC 5.0 battery with the option to be plugged in using an integrated AC inlet for extended runtime. A 4-1/4″ metal hanging hook easily hangs for overhead and a high impact polycarbonate lens withstands harsh jobsite abuse. The high-quality LEDs never need to be replaced and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Milwaukee RADIUS Site Lights provide maximum coverage for task, area, or overhead applications with their ability to fill an entire workspace with 360 degrees of light.
- 2,200 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- TRUEVIEW High Definition Output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- Task, Area, and Overhead Lighting
- Dual Function: 360° Area Lighting, 90° Flood Lighting
- High Impact Polycarbonate Lens
- Powered by M18 REDLITHIUM Battery or Extension Cord
- 4-1/4″ Hanging hook for overhead lighting
- 3 Area and Task output modes for optimal brightness and runtime
- LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
- Part of the M18 System, featuring 200+ products
- Includes: (1) 2144-20 M18 RADIUS Compact Site Light w/ Flood Mode
There are no reviews yet.