Delivering 450 ft. lbs. Fastening torque and 600 ft. lbs. Nut-Busting torque, the M18 FUEL Mid-Torque Impact Wrench is more powerful while also being up to 4 in. shorter and up to 2 lbs. lighter than many competitive Impact Wrenches. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0- 2,400 RPM resulting in increased productivity. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries, the M18 FUEL Mid-Torque delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 3-Mode Drive Control provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. At 6.7 in. in length and 5.3 lbs. with a 5.0Ah battery, the M18 FUEL 1/2 in. Mid-Torque Impact Wrench delivers the balance and weight desired by professionals for all day use. This tool includes a 1/2 in. Pin Detent anvil which provides superior socket retention. A new over-mold material gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use while lasting longer against corrosive materials.
- Delivers up to 450 ft. lbs. of fastening torque
- Delivers up to 600 ft. lbs. of nut-busting torque
- POWERSTATE brushless motor outperforms all leading competitors
- Utilizes a pin detent design for maximum socket retention
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 3-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power with a max RPM of 2,400
- Compact length at 6.7 in. to allow for more access in tight spaces
- Lightweight tool at 5.3 lbs. with 5.0Ah battery for less fatigue
- Improved rubber over-mold to withstand corrosive materials
- LED light
- Includes: 2860-20 M18 FUEL 1/2 in. mid-torque impact wrench with pin detent (bare tool), (2) REDLITHIUM XC5.0 batteries, M12-M18 multi-voltage charger, belt clip, carrying case
There are no reviews yet.