The Milwaukee 12 in. x 18 TPI The Torch metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL blade tang on the market. Grid Iron features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts. The Milwaukee 48-00-8789-50X contains 50 blades.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2 times more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades
- SAWZALL blades tough neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Grid Iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- 1 in. tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts
- 18 teeth per inch
- 12 in. in length
- Includes 50 blades
There are no reviews yet.