Milwaukee’s wood cutting, fine finish blades provide cleaner cuts and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion and gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. 12 in. blades are ring tensioned to further stabilize the blade. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- Anti-friction coating
- Laser cut from sheet steel
- Polymer filled vibration slots
- Alternate-tooth bevel (ATB) pattern
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide
- Thin kerf blade
- Optimized for both cordless and corded tools
- Blade tensioning ring
- 80-tooth; 1 in. arbor hole
- Great for use with: softwoods, hardwoods, malamine, MDF, veneered plywoods, wet lumber, treated lumber and laminated woods such as plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL and OSL
There are no reviews yet.