Introducing the Woodworking Belt and Disc Sander by POWERTEC. This premium 2-1 combination sander was designed to maximize your workspace, while delivering multi-functional sanding and woodworking applications. Amongst the top features, it comes equipped with a 4 in. x 36 in. belt and 5 in. disc. Both are conveniently located to offer an assortment of diverse functions and can be used in conjunction with the cast aluminum working table and miter gauge, used for high precision angle adjustments. Also, this machine is stacked with a sturdy, cast iron base that provides stability and minimal vibration while in operation. Premium 4 in. x 36 in. Sanding Belt and 6 in. Disc. The belt is driven by an impressive 1/2 HP induction motor, delivering enough power to handle any small or large sanding project. Its vertical and horizontal tilting action allows for project-to-project versatility, able to work at 0° or 90° angles, depending on the needs of your task. Additionally, the belt has a quick release belt change design to provide a convenient and fast belt change. Both the belt and balanced disc are perfectly positioned with interchangeable tables for adjust-ability and finishing curved work pieces. Cast-Aluminum Table Provides Ample Workspace A well-constructed 4 in. x 36 in. work table provides a sturdy and spacious platform designed to stabilize and support various sized projects.
- Includes: heavy-duty belt and disc sander combination flaunts a 4 in. x 36 in. sanding belt, 6 in. sanding disc, A belt with 0° to 90° tilt including a work support, a disc work table with 0° to 45° tilt, a heavy-duty miter gauge and a dust port
- Features: a 6-1/2 in. x 8-3/4 in. cast aluminum table that provides exceptional work support and tilts up to 45°, precision tracking system, a safety key switch and a quick release belt change, sturdy cast iron base and mounting hole prevent wobbling and walking
- 2-1 design: sanding machine is equipped with both, an abrasive belt and disc combo, large enough and perfectly sized to handle an assortment of sanding and woodworking applications
- Power: enhanced with a quiet but powerful 120-Volt, 60 Hz, 1/2 HP (peak), 4.3 Amp induction motor delivers 1900 FPM for the belt and 3600 RPM for disc speed
- Dust pickup: this belt and disc sander combo includes one 2-1/4 in. dust port which provides a tidy and effective dust collection
- Disc work table size: 6-1/2 in. x 3/4 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.