Introducing the 1.5 Horsepower Dust Collector from POWERTEC. This machine serves as a versatile and powerful dust collecting workhorse at an amazing price. Whether you’re in need of a stationary, centralized or portable option for your workshop, the POWERTEC Dust Collector works seamlessly with an assortment of woodworking machines. It is designed to offer functional versatility – eliminating unnecessary spacing consuming dust collecting accessories, while maximizing your workspace and keeping it free of dust and debris. The unit’s upper filter bag effectively cleans, purifies and filters the workshop air, capturing even the smallest fine dust, allergens, pollutants and particulate matter down to 2.5 microns in size. The clear, fresh air is returned from the filter back into the room, and the extracted dust/chips efficiently cascade downward into the collection bag. It’s true what they say, in. With great power, comes great. dust collecting ability. in. Harnessing a 1.5 horsepower, single phase motor that performs at 3,450 RPM, this unit has the power and speed to handle projects of all sizes, at home or on a job site. Maintaining a small storage footprint, this compact unit maximizes available space in your shop. Portable Base: 21-1/2 in. x 33-1/2 in. Specs:- Motor Size: Single-Phase 1.5 HP, 120/240V 60 Hz, Motor speed: 3,450 RPM, Air Suction Capacity: Approximately 1250 CFM, Main Inlet Size: 4 in., Bag Filtration: 2.5 Micron.
- Includes: 1.5 HP dust dollector
- Air suction capacity: 1,250 CFM
- Power: 1.5 HP, 120-Volt/ 240-Volt, 60Hz, single-phase motor
- Superior bag filtration: the unit’s upper filter bag cleans, purifies and filters the air, capturing even the smallest fine dust, allergens, pollutants and particulate matter down to 2.5 microns in size
- Versatile size: features a portable base size of 21-1/2 in. x 33-1/2 in. and caster wheels, working as both a mobile or stationary compact dust collector unit that maximizes shop space
- Can lock the switch OFF when the dust collector is not in use for safety
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.