Introducing the Dual Position Miter Saw Stand by POWERTEC. Portable miter saw stand was designed to work seamlessly with an assortment of miter saws. It features functional rolling wheels and a dual position bed. Comes with both, vertical and horizontal roller extensions with build-in stops and adjustable leveling foot to keep your stand perfectly leveled and stable. Brandishes lift handles that are padded for extra comfort. Made with a heavy-duty tubular steel construction. Power of 2: miter saw stand flaunts double the features as other brands, including 2 locking wheels, 2 roller extensions with build in stops, 2 sets of mounting hardware for contrasting mounting methods and 2 position work platform that makes this unit a dual threat that’s almost too good to be true. Easy to Assemble: miter saw stand requires very little assembly, allowing a quick and easy set-up and disassembly, with convenient storage specifications. Package contains detailed instructions to eliminate guesswork. (Miter Saw NOT INCLUDED) Important Specs: Mounting Brackets: 1-13/16 in. x2-1/2 in. x 19-3/4 in. -Perfect for most 10 in. and 12 in. miter saws, Work Platform Height(s):26-7/16 in. and32-3/8 in., Weight Capacity: 330lbs. (at 26-7/16 in. height) and 440 lbs (at 32-3/8 in. height), Aluminum Deck:9-3/8 in. x 34-1/8 in., Wheel Type: Wide Rubber Grip Size:6 in. x1-1/2 in., Roller Extension Range vertical (from top of bed): 2-1/2 in. to 7 in., Roller Extension Range horizontal: 36-9/16 in. to 58 in.
- Includes: 1 portable miter saw stand with sheels, plus 2 sets of mounting hardware included
- Dual position: features a 2 position platform with a fully adjustable leveling foot to ensure a leveled and secure stand
- Features: quick release mounting brackets for saw attachment and quick removal, adjustable workpiece support rollers vertical and horizontal, and 2 anti-slip rubber wheels with a locking mechanism for stop and go upright maneuverability
- Premium build: constructed for long-term durability, this miter stand was designed with a heavy-duty tubular steel structure that flaunts an impressive 440 lbs. maximum weight capacity – plus and extruded aluminum bed
- Easy set up: all miter saw stand parts (mounting brackets, aluminum bed, roller extensions, steel frame and legs) allow for a fast and hassle-free set-up (sssembly instructions included)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.