A bandsaw is a must for any metal shop. The M1013 has 3 speeds, an automatic shut-off, ball-bearing blade guides and many more important performance features. As an added bonus, it has a swiveling headstock, so there is no fussing with establishing the cut angle at the vise. Just set the workpiece length, swivel the headstock to an angle between minus 45° to plus 60° and make the cut.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110-Volt/220-Volt, prewired 110-Volt, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 9.4 Amp/4.5 Amp, 60 Hz
- Maximum capacity rectangular at 90°: 5 in. x 6 in.
- Maximum capacity round at 90°: 5 in.
- Maximum capacity rectangular at plus/minus 45°: 2-15/16 in. x 3-3/4 in.
- Maximum capacity round at plus/minus 45°: 3-3/4 in.
- Blade speeds: 80 FPM, 120 FPM, 200 FPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.