When extra cutting capacity and heavy-duty construction are required for big jobs, this 19 in. Bandsaw has all the features you need. Its 2 HP, single-phase motor has plenty of power to drive blades from 1/8 in. to 1 in. W through the toughest wood and its 12 in. maximum cutting height, 2 blade speeds and deluxe fence make resawing as easy as it gets. Other features include computer-balanced cast-iron wheels, a micro-adjusting geared table tilt, rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment, Euro-disc style blade guides and blade tension indicator for accurate cuts and longer blade life.
- Motor: 2 HP, 115-Volt/230-Volt, prewired 230-Volt, single-phase, TEFC capacitor-start induction, 1725 RPM, 20 Amp/10 Amp
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 26-3/4 in. x 19 in. x 1-1/2 in. thick
- Table tilt: 45° right and 5° left
- Table size: 26-3/4 in. x 19 in. x 1-1/2 in. T
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2 in.
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.