This 21 in. Bandsaw has the power and capacity to handle any bandsaw cutting operation with ease. Its 5 HP motor powers blades up to 1-3/8 in. W through the hardest wood up to 14 in. tall. Rigidly constructed to tension the widest blades, this bandsaw eats through wood like a mini saw mill. Features include micro-adjusting rack-and-pinion table tilt, ball bearing blade guides, blade tension indicator, foot brake, deluxe fence with 2-position resaw fence attachment and precision-ground cast-iron table. You couldn’t ask for more.
- 5 HP, 230-Volt, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 1725 RPM, 22 Amp
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 29-1/2 in. x 20-3/4 in. x 1-7/8 in. thick
- Table tilt: 45° right and 5° left
- Floor-to-table height: 35-1/2 in.
- Cutting capacity/throat: 20 in.
- Maximum cutting height: 14 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.