Power, capacity, and extra features make this 19 in. Heavy-Duty Bandsaw the saw of choice for many serious woodworkers. Once again, we’ve pulled out all the stops. We’ve included an extra-wide table, deluxe 6 in. tall resaw fence that also converts to a low-profile fence, rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism with built-in table support brace, cast-iron table trunnions, computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with polyurethane tires, and a foot brake. The foot brake not only acts as a safety feature, but it can also speed production. All-in-all, you would be hard-pressed to find a bandsaw with more useful features and proven performance than this outstanding machine.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220-Volt, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start-induction
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 26-3/4 in. x 19 in. x 1-1/2 in. thick
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2 in.
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4 in.
- Maximum cutting height: 12 in.
- Blade length: 143 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.