Do not let a frozen bolt or stuck nut slow you down or wreck your ratchet. Bust it loose with the extra muscle of the TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive 11 in. Breaker Bar. The high-torque, chrome moly, 180-degree flex head lets you work at any angle to get into tight spaces. A spring-loaded ball bearing retains sockets, preventing them from sticking on workpiece or being dropped. Made from high-quality forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel, this tough guy is built for a challenge and features a polished chrome plated finish that will protect and look great for years.
- Breaks loose rusted or stuck nuts and bolts
- 180° chrome moly flex head lets you work at any angle
- Spring-loaded ball bearing retains sockets
- Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel construction
- Smoothly contoured, round profile handle for a comfortable grip
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Meets or exceeds ANSI torque standards
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
There are no reviews yet.