2-Position Curved Blades: Unlike straight blades which tend to push round shapes out of their jaws as they close, these curved blades are specifically designed to encircle and hold round wire in place throughout the cut. 2 differently sized jaw openings fit a wide range of wire diameters. Completely Clean Cut: Sharpened to a keen edge, the curvature in the blades slices smoothly and effortlessly through each layer, producing a completely clean cut of insulation, shielding, hair-thin wire—even fabric jackets or paper lining. Lean and Practical Grips: Single-layer vinyl grips offer a bit of comfortable cushion and provide a smooth, yet nonslip surface. They’re slim, not thick and bulky, so they stay out of the way when space is tight and are always easy to handle, even with gloves on.
- Curved blades are designed specifically for holding and shearing round wire and cable
- 2 differently sized openings fit a wide range of wire diameters
- Keenly sharpened edges slice through layers of insulation, shielding and hair-thin wire
- Shearing action produces a completely clean cut
- Slim, nonslip grips provide comfort and control without adding bulk
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
There are no reviews yet.