Long, Slender Nose: Relative to their overall length, the 7 in. pliers have an extra-long and slender nose that reaches deep into tight spaces and offers a deft grasp on small parts. 70° Bent Nose: The 6 in. pliers have a smooth, 70° bend to work around obstructions. Originating from a point more than halfway down the jaw, the bent section is exceptionally long, offering a generous reach. Crosscut Teeth: Oriented at 120° to each other 60° to each side of the jaw centerline the serrations are cut in 2 passes to form regularly-spaced, diamond-shaped teeth. Unlike single serrations that are cut straight across the jaw, this pattern creates uniform contact across the jaw surface, allowing you to grasp, pull, and twist evenly in any direction. Induction-Hardened Side Cutter Machining to an optimized 65° angle allows the blades of the 7 in. pliers to be strong yet sharp, producing a satisfyingly smooth, clean cut that requires minimal effort. After the full pliers have been heat treated, a secondary induction-heating process hardens just the blades to 58-64 HRC, making them extremely durable and able to cut tougher materials.
- Extra-long, slender nose reaches deep into tight spaces and grasps small parts
- 6 in. pliers are bent to 70° to work around obstructions
- Crosscut teeth distribute force evenly for sure grip in any direction
- Side cutter with induction-hardened blades (HRC 58-64) on the 7 in. pliers cleanly snips copper, aluminum, and other soft metal wire
- Slim, nonslip grips provide comfort and control without adding bulk
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 1-piece long nose pliers: 7 in.
- 1-piece bent long nose pliers: 6 in.
There are no reviews yet.