2 Types of Fine Tipped Jaws: Relative to their overall length, the 7 in. pliers have an extra-long and slender nose that reaches deep into tight spaces and offers a deft grasp on small parts. Tapering to a fine tip just at the nose, the jaws of the 8 in. pliers are thick and wide at the base so they won’t roll over each other or separate when you are aggressively pulling or twisting. Crosscut Teeth: Gripping pliers feature crosscut teeth. Oriented at 120° to each other 60° to each side of the jaw centerline the serrations are cut in 2 passes to form regularly-spaced, diamond-shaped teeth. Unlike single serrations that are cut straight across the jaw, this pattern creates uniform contact across the jaw surface, allowing you to grasp, pull, and twist evenly in any direction. Induction-Hardened Cutting Edges: For those pliers with knife-to-knife cutters, optimizing the bevel angle of the blades allows them to be strong yet sharp, producing a satisfyingly smooth, clean cut that requires minimal effort. After the full pliers have been heat treated, a secondary induction-heating process hardens just the blades to 58 HRC to 64 HRC, making them extremely durable and able to cut tougher materials. Lean and Practical Grips: Single-layer vinyl grips offer a bit of comfortable cushion and provide a smooth, yet nonslip surface. They’re slim, not thick and bulky, so they stay out of the way when space is tight and are always easy to handle, even with gloves on.
- Diagonal cutting pliers cleanly snip copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire in solid, stranded, and braided forms
- End cutting pliers clip off nails and screws, trims wires, and pull out staples
- Thin, lightweight 7 in. long nose pliers have an extra-long, slender nose while the stout, strong 8 in. long nose pliers has thick, fine tipped jaws that won’t twist
- Lineman’s pliers feature flat, squared off jaws for twisting wires together and side cutters for snipping copper, aluminum, and steel wire
- Crosscut teeth on the gripping pliers evenly distribute jaw force
- Induction-hardened cutting blades (HRC 58-64) offer superior cutting performance and durability
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- 2-piece long nose pliers: 7 in., 8 in.
- 1-piece diagonal cutting pliers: 7 in.
- 1-piece end cutting pliers: 8 in.
- 1-piece lineman’s pliers: 9-1/2 in.
There are no reviews yet.