Crosscut Teeth: The long nose pliers feature crosscut teeth. Oriented at 120° to each other 60° to each side of the jaw centerline the serrations are cut in 2-passes to form regularly-spaced, diamond-shaped teeth. Unlike single serrations that are cut straight across the jaw, this pattern creates uniform contact across the jaw surface, allowing you to grasp, pull, and twist evenly in any direction. Induction-Hardened Cutting Edges: Optimizing the bevel angle of the blades allows them to be strong yet sharp, producing a satisfyingly smooth, clean cut that requires minimal effort. After the full pliers have been heat treated, a secondary induction-heating process hardens just the blades to 58-64 HRC, making them extremely durable and able to cut tougher materials. Lean and Practical Grips: Single-layer vinyl grips offer a bit of comfortable cushion and provide a smooth, yet nonslip surface. They’re slim, not thick and bulky, so they stay out of the way when space is tight and are always easy to handle, even with gloves on.
- Diagonal cutting pliers cleanly snip copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire in solid, stranded, and braided forms
- End cutting pliers clip off nails and screws, trims wires, and pull out staples
- Strong, stout long nose pliers have thick jaws that taper to a fine tip just at the nose to prevent twisting
- Crosscut teeth on long nose evenly distribute jaw force
- Induction-hardened cutting blades (HRC 58-64) offer superior cutting performance and durability
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 1-piece long nose pliers: 8 in.
- 1-piece diagonal cutting pliers: 7 in.
- 1-piece end cutting pliers: 8 in.
There are no reviews yet.