Clean Cut with Minimal Effort: Optimizing the bevel angle of the blades on the diagonal cutting, long nose, and lineman’s pliers allows them to be strong yet sharp, producing a satisfyingly smooth, clean cut that requires minimal effort. After the full pliers have been heat treated, a secondary induction-heating process hardens just the blades to 58 HRC to 64 HRC, making them extremely durable and able to cut tougher materials. Thick Jaws with Fine Tips: Tapering to a fine tip just at the nose, the jaws of the 8 in. pliers are thick and wide at the base so they won’t roll over each other or separate when you are aggressively pulling or twisting. Ultimate Versatility: The slip joint pliers 3-zone jaws grip almost any shape, including flat stock, thin sheet material, pipe and tubing in a full range of sizes, hex and square nuts, and bolt heads. At the base of the jaws is a shear-type wire cutter that cleanly snips soft metals as well as hardened steel like piano wire. Angled Teeth: The sharp teeth of the groove joint pliers are set at an angle to work with the direction of operation, creating a high-leverage nonslip bite like a pipe wrench.
- Diagonal cutting pliers with induction-hardened blades cleanly snip copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire in solid, stranded, and braided forms
- Strong, stout long nose pliers with crosscut teeth have thick jaws that taper to a fine tip just at the nose to prevent twisting
- Linemans pliers feature flat, squared off jaws for twisting wires together and side cutters for snipping copper, aluminum, and steel wire
- Slip joint pliers use universal 3 -zone jaws to grip a wide variety of shapes and a shear-type wire cutter to snip soft and hard wire
- Groove joint pliers use sharp, angled teeth to create a sure, directional bite like a pipe wrench
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 1-piece long nose pliers: 8 in.
- 1-piece diagonal cutting pliers: 7 in.
- 1-piece lineman’s pliers: 9-1/2 in.
- 2-piece slip joint pliers: 6-1/2 in., 8 in.
- 1-piece groove joint pliers: 10 in.
There are no reviews yet.