The SD Driver with Screw Holder is for professionals or DIY-ers that have a lot of work to get done. Using a manual screwdriver can strain your hands pretty quickly, and everyone drops fasteners and bits on the ground. Eliminate those two problems with this semi-automatic driver and bit changer—with a screw holder built right in. You just press the orange button on the tip to get the jaws to accept the screw. Then with just one hand, you can maneuver into tight spaces and drill it home. The jaws work when you need to back screws out, too. Your six favorite bits are stored onboard, and you cycle between them by shifting the top piece back towards you. With 0-230 revs/min of no-load speed, you’ll have enough torque to handle the most common screwdriver applications. And the LED headlamp lets you see what you’re doing, even in the dark. The internal 4V battery will hold a charge for up to 18 months, so you can toss the SD Driver on a shelf and it’ll be ready to go the next time you pick it up. A charger comes with it, as does the reloadable bit cartridge, which is stocked with 6 of the most common bits already. Save your hands and stop losing bits and fasteners. Get screws into places you never thought possible before. The SD Driver with Screw Holder is a solution to a couple of problems that come with using a regular screwdriver. Luckily, you don’t have to worry about those anymore.
- [QUICK DRAW BIT CHANGE] This SemiAutomatic Driver switches between 6 bits with a slide-action changer. Cycle from Phillips to flathead and four more of your favorite bits with just the flick of the thumb
- [HOLDS A CHARGE FOR MONTHS] Up to 18 months, as a matter of fact. The efficient 4v MaxLithium battery gives you the driving power you need, and will still have a charge the next time, even if that’s months from now
- [SCREW HOLDER] This innovative attachment keeps the screw in place so you can use the SD Cordless Screwdriver with just one hand
- [NEVER LOSE A BIT] Store bits in the internal Rapid Reloadable Cartridge. No more fumbling in your pockets or watching a bit fall through a floorboard
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [COMES WITH 6 BITS] The reloadable cartridge comes stocked with a PH1, PH2, SL4, SL6, SQ1, and SQ2. Everything you need to get driving
- [COMES WITH CHARGER] The battery is internal, so you just connect the included charger when you need to top it up
- [ONLY 1.1 LBS] At that weight you can drive screws all day without hand strain. And that makes it maneuverable, too. Hold it up high and get into tough places without fatigue
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.